Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions Apply To Our Hire Fleet & Touring Visitors.
1. Caravans are let on the understanding that on no account, are they to be occupied by more people than detailed on the booking form.
2. A deposit is required on booking a caravan or touring pitch. The balance of the hire charge or pitch rental is due no less than 40 days prior to your arrival.
2a. Any changes to a confirmed booking will incur a 10.00 pound amendment fee for each change there after.
3. You are reminded that if it becomes necessary for you to cancel your booking for any reason you are legally responsible for the full amount due in respect of the booking however, we will make every effort to re-let on your behalf and then refund the money.
4. Telephone bookings can be made but a deposit must be received by us within 5 days of enquiry, failure will result in cancellation of your provisional booking. No booking can be considered as complete until you have received written confirmation from us.
5. In order to maintain our high standards of cleanliness your caravans will not be available for occupation until 5:00pm, on the day of your arrival and must be vacated before 10:00am on the day of departure.
5a. Touring pitches are available from 1.00pm on arrival date and must be vacated by 10.00 am on departure.
6. No linen is provided in the caravans. Its use is, however, compulsory and visitors must bring sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels & tea towels etc, or sleeping bags.
7. No liability or claims whatsoever shall be attached to the owner / management / business in the event of:
Death, injury or accidents however causes, illness, inconvenience or any other misadventure
Loss of or damage to or theft of property including motor vehicles.
Unavailability of any amenity, service or caravan due to circumstances. Beyond the control of the management.
All accidents must be reported to the reception and entered in the log book.
8. All breakages or damages not due to normal wear and tear must be paid for at the time of occurrence. Caravans and equipment must be left in a clean condition.
9. In order to minimise disturbances to our other guests it is regretted that initial access to caravans or touring pitches cannot be given before 9:00am, or after 10:00pm.on the day of arrival.
10. As we are dog friendly we have some rules to bear in mind:
To enable us to continue accepting dogs they must be strictly controlled at all times. within the park they are only allowed of the lead in the area specifically reserved for exercising them.
Their own bedding must be provided.
No dog is at any time to be left unattended in a static caravan or on a touring pitch.
It is expected that all dog owners clean up after their dogs at all times.
All dogs must keep of the hire fleet furniture and bedding.
Please bear in mind that many visitors are frightened by or allergic to dogs, therefore no dog will be allowed in the prohibited areas, ie: toilet blocks, laundry room, games room etc. Some caravans are dog free.
It is necessary upon arrival for a static caravan to sign a declaration and leave a refundable 50.00 pound deposit for the dog(s).
Anyone found on site, not cleaning up after their dog(s) will be fined a 10.00 pound charge.
11. Noise from radios, Cd players, televisions etc. should be to a level which would not disturb other guests.
12. A drying area is provided by the laundry, so to maintain a pleasing outlook to the park we request that no washing is hung from or around the caravans and tents.
13. Some facilities may not be available in the low seasons.
14. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times and we will not take any responsibilities for accident or injury occurred on site, this includes using the play areas and games room etc. They are not to be left unattended at any time on site.
15. Please remember that you are in a close proximity to other guest in the park please keep your noise to a minimum after 22.00, including the play areas and children should not be at the play areas after 22.00 as it disturbs other guests.
16. We are not responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur on the site at any time including the play areas.
17. All noise levels must be kept to a minimum after 10.00 pm and before 8.00 am.
18. Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the grass and kept away from any gas bottles. Bricks are available at reception. Disposal of barbecues, please ask reception.
19. NO OPEN FIRES PERMITTED AT ANY TIME ON THE SITE.
20. Day visitors are only allowed on site with the prior arrangement of the proprietors.
21. Pitches/caravans though booked will be re-let after 10.00 am on the following the booked day of arrival date unless prior notice of a late arrival has been given and no refunds will be given at any time.